NEW!! Massage Courses
Massage Courses at the Wellbeing Clinic
We are really pleased to be running a series of quality workshops at the Wellbeing Clinic at the week-ends with Kendra Kirkham who has been working from the clinic for many years as well as working at endurance events as part of the Athlete’s Angels team.
Kendra will be hosting the first workshop on Sunday 8th April from 10.00am to 6.00pm and as well as learning a basic massage routine, Kendra will show you what makes the difference between an ordinary massage and one that really gives satisfaction and is effective.
These massage workshops are unusual in that they will be limited to six attendees which ensures a lot of personal attention.
Future workshops that will be held –
* Basic massage course – See Flyer
Sunday 8th April 10.00pm – 6.00pm
* Advanced massage techniques As a follow-on from the basic massage course / for professional masseurs to brush up their skills
* Essential oils workshop Fascinating insight into essential oils and many ways to use them.
* Aromatherapy workshop Using essential oils for massage as a follow-on from the basic massage course or for masseurs.
* Introduction to Essential Oils A two hour workshop going through the basics with useful ways to use some very useful oils
Saturday 7th April 2.00pm – 4.00pm – Payable in advance.
FOR DETAILS ON ALL THE WORKSHOPS PLEASE TELEPHONE KENDRA ON
07812 004 582 OR EMAIL KENDRAK@SKY.COM