Are you heading towards a healthy future……Ready or not!
We all appreciate that the NHS can no longer sustain the encroaching pull on its resources, and as we age, we will need to become more and more self-reliant.
So here is a little plan of action my ‘Plan A’, which might offer some respite from stock-pilling everything from supplements, dried ingredients, oxygen to self-awareness apps and homes that back on to running water, in an attempt to avoid the predicted collision course our vital services are currently on.
For those over a certain age, perhaps the illness clock ticking away quietly in the background will slowly but surely get louder. Whether we choose to ignore it, or plough on with habits and attitudes that encourage the inevitable is going to be down to you.
In the meantime I’m sticking to a Plan –
- Question my physical/emotional/spiritual health goal every day!
- Be prepared to stay physically ahead of the game?
- Hold an image of what I want to feel and look like in five years’ time?
- Have a realistic strategy of how I’m going to get there?
- Take actions now to maintain heart fitness
- Do everything possible to avoid the ‘being a burden’ room?
- Make Self-sufficiency my life mantra
- Live, with, avoid, embrace, renew, feel, act, grow, and think anything is possible!
Spiritual health is attached to physical health that is holistic health! Enjoy
Until the next time……..
For more information and to make an appointment with Sarah please call the clinic on 01865 751111.
Sarah Couchman ND BSC D.O. Registered Naturopath (GNC) – The Wellbeing Clinic Oxford